Visit with your friends and family from the comfort of your home!
Uniper is a device that connects to your TV or that can be utilized as an app on a smartphone or tablet. It includes an easy-to-use remote control with an embedded microphone, a small box and a camera.
Active | Together |Independent
What Can Uniper Do For You
- Join live, interactive classes
- Stay active – physically, mentally, socially and spiritually
- Share your knowledge in peer-led groups
- Meet new people
- Video call family and friends
- Receive doctor visits from home
Programs Designed For You
- Cognitive and physical training
- Live classes and activities
- Health risk reduction workshops
- Peer chat rooms and peer-led groups
- Rich content library
Accessible And Ready To Use
- Works on any TV/phone/tablet
- All equipment included
- Audio-video enabled
- Web and mobile versions
- Training included!
- Interactive programs
Who qualifies for Uniper:
Uniper is available to adults 60 years or older in all stages, from active seniors to seniors needing assistance. In addition, adults 18 years and older with disabilities are eligible.
The Uniper Member Journey
Below is a brief summary of your journey once you sign up for Uniper!
A welcome phone call to confirm enrollment and schedule installation.
Professional in-home installation or remote support
Basic user training on Uniper device
Personalize: interests, motivations, physical
Uniper programming: Live Classes, VOD Library,
ADRC Led Programming