The Senior Citizen Law Project of Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida provides free legal assistance to Broward County senior, 60 years of age or older.
Services are provided in the following areas:
- Home or Condominium Foreclosure Defense
- Advice Regarding Reverse Mortgages
- Landlord/Tenant Issues (for tenants only), including Evictions
- Public or Subsidized Housing
- Health Issues, including Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and Prescription Drug Issues
- Consumer Issues, including Garnishment of Social Security and Wages
- Advice Regarding Debt Collection, including Medical Bills and Credit Cards
- Public Benefits, including Food Stamps, Social Security, and SSI
- Domestic Violence and Financial Exploitation
- Limited Assistance with Applications for U.S. Citizenship
For assistance, please contact the Senior Citizen Law Project at 954.765.8955 or 954.736.2450. Professional staff is available to respond to calls Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Staff will arrange appointments at the below address and different Senior Centers throughout the county.
Senior Citizen Law Project
491 N State Road 7
Plantation, FL 33317
Patrice Paldino, Project Director
Ph: 954.765.8955 or 954.736.2450