Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
"Spotlight on Seniors," the ADRC's weekly television program, educates and entertains viewers on a variety of topics that are of special interest to Broward County's senior population.
The show, featuring hostess Edith Lederberg, ADRC's Executive Director, can be viewed every Saturday and Sunday from 9 to 9:30 a.m. on Comcast Cable's Local Public Access Channel 12. The show is sponsored by North Broward Medical Center and Comcast.
Click Here to Watch
Mark Adler, Executive Director, Broward Meals on Wheels, and Michelle Gerety, Board Chair, Broward Meals on Wheels, appeared on the April show and spoke about the nutritional needs of local elders, as well as shared information regarding the program's new building and fundraising endeavors.
Hurricane Weather Links
- Hurricane Model Plots
- National Hurricane Center
- Satellite - North Atlantic
- Satellite - United States
- ADRC Board/Advisory Council Installation Dinner - Jan 21
- ADRC Valentine's Day Fashion Show & Luncheon - Feb 12
- More . . .
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Senior Citizen Legal Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
- More . . .