Dr. Nan S. Hutchison
Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast
Friday, May 4, 2018
Each year, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County coordinates the Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward
Senior Hall of Fame, honoring elder excellence in the volunteer sector of Broward County.
Broward residents, age 60 and older, who have dedicated more than five years volunteering their precious time in the county,
are eligible for nomination into this elite group of community advocates.
This year's ten honorees:
- Lillian Bergstein, Lauderhill, 88
- Bruce A. Blitman, Cooper City, 61
- Elizabeth C. Dawson, Coral Springs, 79
- Shelly Greenberg, Delray Beach, 74
- Ann Harsh, Fort Lauderdale, 68
- Councilmember Caryl Hattan, Davie, 70
- Linda Houston Jones, Pompano Beach, 66
- Gary Lee Lawson, Fort Lauderdale, 77
- Julia Ruiz, Deerfield Beach, 80
- Renee M. Smoley, Weston, 93
This year's honorees will join the ranks of the past 412 electees at the 35th Annual Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward
Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast, which will take place during Older Americans Month, on Friday, May 4, 2018.
The Where's and When's
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
- 1230 S. Pine Island Road
- Plantation, FL 33324
- 9:00 a.m.
- $45 per person, or $450 for a table of 10.
- Sponsorship opportunities and advertising in the keepsake Memory Album are available.
- For More Information
- For more information, reservations, and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cheryl Morrow,
firstname.lastname@example.org, 954.745.9567, ext. 10206.
- For advertising in the Keepsake Memory Album, given to each attendee, please contact Denise Jones,
email@example.com, 954.745.9567, ext. 10216.