Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact the ADRC at 954.745.9567. Help raise funds for Broward's needy seniors!
Dr. Nan S. Hutchison
Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast
Friday, May 8, 2015
Each year, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County coordinates the Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward Senior Hall of Fame, honoring elder excellence in the volunteer sector of Broward County.
Broward residents, age 60 and older, who have dedicated more than five years volunteering their precious time in the county, are eligible for nomination into this elite group of community advocates.
This year's ten honorees:
- Eugene Andresen, Oakland Park, 76
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck, Coral Springs, 77
- Dr. Abraham Fischler, Tamarac, 87
- Dino Georgiou, Fort Lauderdale, 77
- Commissioner Diane Glasser, Tamarac, 86
- Lieutenant Colonel Leo Gray, Coconut Creek, 92
- Luvonia McCray, Fort Lauderdale, 77
- Lori Parrish, Fort Lauderdale, 66
- Rona Silberman, Coral Springs, 70
- Loretta Young, Sunrise, 74
This year's honorees will join the ranks of the past 377 electees at the 32nd Annual Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast, which will take place during Older Americans Month, on Friday, May 8, 2015.
- Woodlands Country Club
- 4600 Woodlands Boulevard
- Tamarac, FL 33319
- 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- For Reservations and More Information
- For reservations, please call Cheryl Morrow, Executive Secretary, at (954) 745-9567, extension 206. A Memory Album Ad Booklet also is being produced for the occasion. For further information, contact Denise Jones, Community Coordinator at 954-745-9567, extention 216
Hurricane Weather Links
- Hurricane Model Plots
- National Hurricane Center
- Satellite - North Atlantic
- Satellite - United States
- Swing for Seniors Golf Tournament - Oct 29
- Broward Alzheimer's Coordinating Council Conference - Nov 6
- More . . .
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Senior Citizen Legal Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
- More . . .