Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact the ADRC at 954.745.9567. Help raise funds for Broward's needy seniors!
Dr. Nan S. Hutchison
Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast
Friday, May 6, 2016
Each year, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County coordinates the Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward Senior Hall of Fame, honoring elder excellence in the volunteer sector of Broward County.
Broward residents, age 60 and older, who have dedicated more than five years volunteering their precious time in the county, are eligible for nomination into this elite group of community advocates.
This year's ten honorees:
- Sandra K. Booth, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, 74
- Mitchell "Mitch" Ceasar, Plantation, 62
- Commissioner Sue Gunzburger, Hollywood, 76
- Mohsin Jaffer, MD, Weston, 62
- Marie Goodrum Johnson, Pompano Beach, 66
- George A. Kling, MD, Wilton Manors, 81
- Arlene Lakin, Esq., Fort Lauderdale, 68
- Patti Lynn, Tamarac, 73
- Judge Ronald J. Rothschild, Hollywood, 70
- Jack Shifrel, Coconut Creek, 69
This year's honorees will join the ranks of the past 389 electees at the 33rd Annual Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast, which will take place during Older Americans Month, on Friday, May 6, 2016.
The Where's and When's
- Woodlands Country Club
- 4600 Woodlands Boulevard
- Tamarac, FL 33319
- 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- $40 per person, or $400 for a table of 10.
- Sponsorship opportunities and advertising in the keepsake Memory Album are available.
- For Reservations and More Information
- For reservations, please call Cheryl Morrow, Executive Secretary, at (954) 745-9567, extension 206. A Memory Album Ad Booklet also is being produced for the occasion. For further information, contact Denise Jones, Community Coordinator at 954-745-9567, extention 216