Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
Thank you for your interest in Employment Opportunities with our Agency and Project Family.
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County
Nature of Work
Tasks include preparation of financial reports, reconciliations and auditing of subcontractors.
- Accounting Degree or at least 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in an accounting program other than Quick Books
- Experience in governmental/non-profit funding is preferred
- Preferred if experience in Abila (Sage) MIP Fund Accounting Software
Annual salary $27,500 - $32,500 (based on experience) and benefits. 35 hr work week.
Apply online at http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/npo/5005333116.html.
Administrative Office Assistant II
City of Hallandale Beach
STARTING SALARY: $36,670
OPENING DATE: May 6, 2015
CLOSING DATE: May 15, 2015
POSITION NO.: 4010
Nature of Work
This position performs a variety of routine and complex clerical and secretarial work in keeping official records and providing support to the department staff.
- Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping, and
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience.
- Certification from the Federal Emergency Management Administration, National Incident Management System IS-700 Introduction to NIMS, IS-800 National Response Plan, IS 100 Introduction to Incident Command or ability to obtain within one (1) month of employment.
Applicants who demonstrate they meet the minimum requirements may be subject to an extensive selection process and screening program, which may include, but not be limited to, evaluation of training and experience; psychological evaluation; polygraph examination; background investigation; medical evaluation; controlled substance screen.
Applicants are required to sign an affidavit for non-use of tobacco products in order to be considered for employment.
Preference will be given to certain veterans, spouses of veterans, or unremarried widows/widowers of veterans. Proof of veterans’ eligibility must be provided at time of application. EOE M/F/D/V.
Apply online at www.hallandalebeachfl.gov.
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Senior Citizen Legal Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
- More . . .