Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
Thank you for your interest in Employment Opportunities with our Agency and Project Family.
Quality Assurance/Grants Manager
Aging &Disability Resource Center
Nature of Work
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of State of Florida and Federally funded programs.
- Manage providers.
- Collaborate actively in quality assurance and oversight of data and data integrity.
- Review consumer information and assess needs to verify appropriate use of funded services.
- Comply with State, Agency, and Program policies regarding client confidentiality.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Participate in coordination and execution of trainings, conferences and other events.
- Periodic travel with Broward County.
- Outgoing and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree in social work, sociology, psychology, gerontology, or related social services field, plus one year of related work experience.
- Strong writing abilities and spreadsheet skills.
Hours and Compensation
Thirty-five (35) hours per week, Monday through Friday. $27,500 annually with benefits.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will need to complete a comprehensive computer skills test when interviewed.