Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact the ADRC at 954.745.9567. Help raise funds for Broward's needy seniors!
Broward Aging Network Conference
Thursday & Friday, May 16 - 17, 2013
The Aging & Disability Resource Center's annual conference for seniors, caregivers, and aging network professionals. The conference Committee is seeking potential sponsors, exhibitors, and other people interested in participating at this educational experience. For more information, call the Aging & Disability Resource Center, 954.745.9567.
- Southwest Focal Point Senior Center
- 301 NW 103rd Avenue
- Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
- Seniors(60+) & Students: $25 for Both Days, $15 for One Day
- Professionals & Community Advocates: $60 for Both Days, $35 for One Day
- $650 Standard Sponsorship includes: an exhibitor table with two chairs; registration and lunches for two people both days; plus the corporate logo on materials; and an opportunity to greet attendees at the opening session.
- Exhibitor Space
- $450 Exhibitor fee includes: a display table with two chairs; two conference registrations, including lunch, both days.
- For More Information
- For more information, please contact the Aging & Disability Resource Center at 954.745.9567.
- Our Sponsors
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County
- Broward Health
- ABC Nurse Registry
- Alternative Home Health Care
- Continucare Medical Centers
- Diana Food Group
- Florida Blue
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Power & Light
- Hospice of Broward County
- Kaerbear's Healthcare LLC
- Mae Volen Senior Center, Inc.
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Miami Jewish Health Systems
- Pembroke Pines, City of
- Rand Eye Institute
- Southwest Focal Point
- Trinity Health Care Services, Inc.
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Senior Citizen Legal Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
- More . . .